Why We Love Branding and Design
A Confident Strong Brand with a True Purpose Gains the Trust of Your Audience.
When a brand is confused with no clear purpose you lose that trust. Brand is a hard concept to grasp at times. It is something intangible that cannot be easily measured with numbers and metrics. But brand is very powerful, and our subconscious mind is a strong influencer on our decisions.
Brand is Powerful Because…
We are all humans, with feelings and emotions, and we react to situations and things with feelings and emotions. There are two parts to our brains, the one where the logic lives, the analytical brain, and the one where our feelings and emotions live, the subconscious brain.
In the subconscious brains of your customer there are plenty of feelings and emotions, which are all going towards forming an opinion about your business. These opinions within nano seconds bubble up to the conscious brain and puts everything into a sentence to rationalise and verbalise that opinion. Our job as brand designers is to figure out what your customers want, how they want it, why they want it, and how is the best way for you to get it to them. What is going to make them choose you? What experience are you going to offer that brings them to believe in you and share those beliefs with their inner circles.
It is about perception. As humans our subconscious minds are very powerful. How often have you said you don’t feel comfortable with something but have no logical reason why? You may try and put a logic on it, but by the time you put your logic onto it, the thought is already in your conscious mind, and has become an opinion. If you can influence the subconscious mind of your audience, you can influence their opinion.
We Solve Your Brand Challenges
We work with our clients by first engaging in brand strategy workshops. In these workshops we work with clients to discover what their differentiation is, what makes them different to their competitors? Who are those competitors? Who is the ideal audience for your product or service? Why? Why does it matter to them? We work through a series of exercises with our clients to answer these and many more questions. We follow this up with research and talking to our clients customers. From all of this information we can pull together the bigger picture, and create a brand strategy that works. A brand strategy that is the foundation for how we create the visual expression of your brand, from the choice of colours and typography to showing your brand values, and how you should approach your messaging, to the meaning behind the brand and how that gets expressed in your logo design, in your brochures, on your website.
We love branding and design because every day we get to figure out these puzzles. We pride ourselves in how we translate the inner character, personality and beliefs of the business to the outside world, which builds a positive culture, builds trust with the ideal audience, which in turn builds strong and confident brands with a real purpose. To be a strong leader you must have a clearly defined and differentiated purpose. We help you to achieve that for your brand.
Every day we absorb the best design practices, we seek out the best design projects from other designers, some of our favourite design books are poured over at lunchtime or when we need inspiration. We are always inspired by the good and the great that have gone before us and those that are still influencing the design and branding world of today.
Branding is Not Marketing
Branding is a framework that you can constantly refer back to when you go to make your business or marketing decisions. Marketing is about the promotion of the brand, so realistically you cannot market something that you do not have 100% clarity on. Often in talking with marketeers and sales professionals there is a gap where the brand is not clearly defined at the outset. If these professionals had access to the brand strategy that we do, they would be far better equipped to carry out their duties to their clients.
Some marketeers will call themselves strategic as well, but as a brander, we go far deeper and not just into the business side of it, we also dig deep into psychology and human behaviours, and then to visualise the brand, we understand how people react to visuals, colours, typography etc. and are able to create brands and design communications that reflect the brand strategy framework.
Brand strategy will give you the solid foundations from which to build your business and marketing activities.
- We are a Level C Certified Brand Strategist which is the only professional certification program in brand, and personally taught to us by global expert on branding and author of the best brand books Marty Neumeier and his business partner Andy Starr. As a result of our training with Level C, we are now part of an international community of brand experts who are continually inspired by, and guided by Marty and Andy.
- We are an accredited Thought Leader in Brand Design, awarded by the All Ireland Business All Stars Foundation (AIBF).
- We are strong on industry and sector knowledge, with over three decades of experience.
- We are professionally qualified, fully compliant and insured.
- We are a professional member of the Institute of Designers in Ireland (IDI) and keep up to date with regular IDI training courses through Design Skillnets.
- We are VERY client centric and trustworthy as proven by the AIBF.
We offer a 30 minute brand consultation via a Zoom to talk about your brand. You can book your consultation here
We Love Our Clients
We believe in creativity, openness, truth and honesty, fairness, authenticity and respect. We enjoy working with clients who share our values. We always aim to deliver quality work, and believe in working alongside you, the client, so we are both happy with the end results. It is always a partnership between you, the client, and ourselves.
One of the main reasons why we are an accredited thought leader is because of the focus, care and attention we give to our clients. Our clients place their trust in us, and we value that trust very highly. After a rigorous interview process the All Ireland Business All Stars awarded us our accreditation because we are client focussed.
We abide by the rules of conduct set down by the Institute of Designers in Ireland (IDI), of which we are a professional member. We are professionally trained, and fully insured.
The Value of Working With Us
- Our brand success strategy workshop will give you a roadmap to success for your brand.
- It is a longterm investment for longterm gains.
- The visual creation of your brand will be created by our lead designer, Barbara, who is a fully qualified professional designer with over 30 years of experience, and in working with us you will always have direct access to Barbara.
- We offer the services of an agency without the fees of an agency, because our passion is to help SMEs create impact in their business by creating strong brands.
- By working with us on your brand design, you will also have access to a trademark specialist.
- We have a wide network of professionals and associates that we work with on a regular basis and offer access to these people when we work with you.
- We build your communications needs on brand to attract and retain your ideal audience.
- We help you to build your brand consistently, which builds trust and loyalty with your audience.
- We will provide you with a brand strategy and design that will generate a return on investment. This has been proven with our clients time and time again when they have told us that their turnover has increased, quite dramatically in some cases, as a direct result of their new brand.
- A strong brand will bring you more business more regularly.
How We Work
CUBE Design, along with our trusted and experienced associates, offer you a holistic approach to building your brand. We are passionate about ensuring the quality of your brand, and that it attracts and communicates to your target audience.
Would you like to talk first?
If you have a burning question where a quick consultation with us would help you to solve your problem, you can book a consultation with us here
If you are unsure of your next steps, avail of a conversation with Barbara which you can book here.
We look forward to meeting you.