Any references in this policy to “we”, “us”, “our”, “Cube”, “Cube Design” and/or the “Business” is to Cube Design. Cube Design is a business registered in Ireland whose registered number is 402361 and whose registered office is at 1A Springhill Park, Blackrock, Co Dublin. A94V2X9
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2nd August 2019.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us at – email@example.com
We only collect and use individual user details where we have legitimate business reasons, and where we are legally entitled to do so. Information in relation to personal data collected by Irish entities is available on www.dataprotection.ie, the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner.
We collect the following details:
- Full name and email address via the website where it puts them into a Mailchimp form.
- Full names, phone numbers, business email addresses, business addresses, on the contacts on our business desktop and business phone, using Hubspot, and Xero for accounts purposes
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and the information you provide when giving us feedback. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
Use of Information Collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular we use the information for the following:-
- To contact clients for everyday business,
- To send them a newsletter or other promotions Cube Design might be running
Who do we share your personal data with
We do not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties for purposes of allowing them to market products and services to you.
This list is of the third party software used to provide our services to you, with links to their privacy policies.
- This website is built using WordPress
- We use Mailchimp for our newsletter
- Hubspot for marketing
- Xero for Accounts
- Compliance with legal obligations – retention of credit records as per Finance Acts.
- Contractual necessity – processing of your data is required to fulfill a contract – i.e. to process and deliver our services to you.
- We use Google Analytics to obtain information about who is visiting our website with the Google Analytics measurement service.
- We may also use your contact information – phone, email or postal address – to contact you for market research purposes.
The information we have will be used to customise the website according to your interests.
Retention of Data
We will hold onto your records in accordance with the Finance Acts of 6 years. We will hold onto your personal data in order to provide our services to you.
Disclosure of your Information
We will never pass your personal data to anyone else unless the disclosure is required by Law. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Are there cases where we may use your information to contact you?
We may contact you:
- For administration reasons related to the service to which you have signed up (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance, or in response to a question that you ask us).
- To provide you with information about our services, activities or online content. You should only receive such correspondence and updates from us, if you have agreed to in response to any contact you have made with us, e.g. via our newsletter, on our Facebook page, or via the Contact Us facility. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices, for example, by providing tick boxes for you to decide whether you wish to receive correspondence.
- To invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary).
Where we wish to use your personal information in any other way, we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed in this document.
Third Party Web Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this Privacy Statement. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Targeting Cookies
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
Mobile devices & Social Media
Applications developed in connection with the website for mobile devices will operate and capture information as set out above. Applications developed by us but deployed on other platforms such as social media channels may provide feedback to us on activity and usage specific to a user.
Note: If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Right of Access and how to contact us
The Data Controller for this Website and the services provided through this Website is Barbara Monahan – firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the personal data or have any queries regarding our use of personal data please contact we have about you, please email us at email@example.com or write to
S23 The Pottery
If any of the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us at the above address and we will promptly correct the information.
Showing Your Work on Our Portfolio
We reserve the right to show work we have created for you on our portfolio, along with a brief outline of the project. We never detail any contact details here, and it would only ever be posted after the project has either gone public, or is discontinued but we still feel the work was a good showcase for our services. Please see our terms and conditions for further details on this.